Italiano Farmacia on line: comprare cialis senza ricetta, acquistare viagra internet.
Microsoft word - account manager ad 03 12
Allegra Marketing Print Mail on 22nd & Park – Tucson, AZ
We are growing and we have an immediate opportunity for a great Account Manager who is
hands-on, enthusiastic, motivated and a self-starter.
We need an excellent communicator who is
ready and committed to handle every aspect of this critical position. We are a fast-paced environment
subject to numerous schedule and priority changes and short notice activity. You need an important, challenging job that has variety and responsibility and an opportunity to
contribute to the success of a growing company.
You want to be part of a company that is growing
and profitable. You also want to be part of a company that is respected in the community for its
involvement and by peers and competitors alike for its quality and responsiveness. We have that job and
we are that company.
Details of the Position:
As an Account Manager, you will serve as the primary internal representative to key accounts of our
company. You must convey a sense of expertise in our printing services and capabilities and you serve
as a key educator to our community and business accounts. As an Account Manager you are also
responsible for communicating customer requirements to the production team in accordance with
company policies and procedures. You must know everything about the equipment and the people and
how to make them work together. And when push comes to shove, you need to jump in and be hands-on
so that deadlines are met. Responsibilities:
• Job planning, coordinating details and information, estimating and communication with clients and
• Proactive identification, analyses and resolution of problems and situations that arise with client
• Participating in pre- and post-production meetings in accordance with standard operating
• Coordinate with the production team and oversee projects from start to finish.
• Management of ever-changing deadlines.
• Perform occasional other duties as-needed per manager’s request.
• Experience in printing or graphic arts industries preferred, or experience in sales or customer
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent math skills.
• Attention to detail, accuracy and organization are a must.
• Strong computer skills and knowledge of PrintSmith a plus.
• Ability to identify and meet customers’ needs and requirements.
• Must be a self-starter and a problem-solver.
• Meet or exceed minimum test results as designated by hiring manager.
We feel our employees are as important as our customers, and we work to provide both with a great
atmosphere. We value our employees as our internal customers and we take pride in recognizing their
talents and efforts. We are committed to the delivery of superior quality and service based on a
foundation of honesty, integrity and ethical treatment. Benefits:
• Competitive compensation based on experience
Allegra is a well-established, state of the art, progressive, full service printing, marketing and mailing company that is rapidly expanding. We offer a great team environment, a reputation for excellence, established accounts and excellent growth potential to help you reach your personal goals. Allegra has served the Tucson area for over 22 years. We offer digital printing, graphic design services, multi-color and 4-color process printing, mailing and fulfillment and marketing services and large format printing. We provide quality products and services designed to exceed the customer’s expectations. We are a recognized contributor to the community. We are proud of our operations and we regularly conduct shop tours and customer training and appreciation events. We are an equal opportunity employer. Selected candidate will be required to pass a drug test and background check. If you are interested in this position and you are ready to join our team, send your resume to our staffing services representative: Deb@allegraarizona.com.
Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) Campaign for Access to Essential Medicines TPP Issue Brief - September 2011 How the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement Threatens Access to Medicines The eighth round of closed-door negotiations for the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) agreement will be held in Chicago from September 6-15, 2011. Negotiations during this round
Las meteduras de pata son frecuentes en la red social Twitter. ¿Qué hay que hacer y, sobre todo, qué no hay que hacer para convertirse en el perfecto tuitero? celia lorente email@example.com di comida. Querían sexo. y les di tu Twitter es uno de los canales dirección. Así que ponte las pilas, por-que son tres y uno es negro, ja, ja, ja”. coaching, cuenta a Tiempo l