Italiano Farmacia on line: comprare zithromax senza ricetta, acquistare zithromax internet.
Microsoft word - asthma plan.doc
This plan has been developed to increase awareness of asthma and to actively support the whole school
community in the effective management of asthma.
School Staff, Students and Parents
Education for School Staff / Parents
• An information session will be held biannually to update all school staff on asthma and its
• New staff will be briefed on asthma and its management. • Parents/carers will be notified of the Asthma Friendly School model through letters home and the
• The poster Asthma First Aid will be displayed wherever appropriate including sick room, staff
Asthma education program in school health curriculum
* Asthma week - whole school focus in third term.
* Each class teacher will be responsible for planning experiences to increase students awareness of
asthma, (eg. reading fiction books, non fiction books, internet research, videos or hands on activities).
Student asthma records
• At the beginning of each year parents/carers will be requested in consultation with their doctor to
complete standard Student Asthma Record.
• Parents/carers will be requested to notify the school if there are any changes to their child’ asthma
• New students with asthma will be given a form to complete on enrolment. • Asthma records for all students will be housed in a folder in the staffroom. • Individual teachers will receive a copy of their class members’ asthma record. These can be taken
• The physical education teacher will receive a copy of each student’s asthma record. These can be
• Students are able to bring appropriate asthma medications to school provided:
- parent/carer has completed the standard notification forms - medications are properly labelled
• Students should keep their blue reliever puffer (Airomir, Asmol, Bricanyl or Ventolin) in an easy
• Students shall be encouraged to take their blue reliever puffer (Airomir, Asmol, Bricanyl or
Ventolin) immediately should symptoms develop.
• Parent/carers will be notified of their responsibility to ensure that their child has an adequate
• A large volume spacer ( to assist with the delivery of blue reliever puffer Airomir, (Asmol, Bricanyl
or Ventolin) during an acute asthma attack), and blue reliever puffer shall be kept in the school First Aid Kit/Asthma First Aid Kit. These will be situated in the staffroom and physical education office with the student asthma records.
Excursions, camps or sporting events
• A minimum of one staff member capable of managing an acute asthma attack shall be present. • Parent/carers will be notified of their responsibility to ensure that their child has an adequate
• Students shall be encouraged to continue taking their usual medications and to always carry their of
blue reliever puffer (Airomir, Asmol, Bricanyl or Ventolin).
• A large volume spacer and blue reliever puffer shall be carried in the offsite school First Aid
• A copy of the Asthma First Aid Steps will be carried in the offsite First Aid Kit/Asthma First Aid
In addition, for every school camp: • Parents/carers will be requested to update their child’s Student Asthma Record. • A copy of each child’s Student Asthma Record will be taken on camp and housed in an easily
• Catering staff will be provided with a list of students who have food allergies or have their asthma
School Physical Education
• All students with asthma shall be encouraged to participate in sporting activities. • Students with asthma who need to be exempt from sporting events during the year will need
• Staff responsible for Physical Education will know and understand the steps involved in managing
exercise induced asthma, including pre-medication, warming up and the treatment of an acute asthma attack.
Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Reims PROPHYLAXIE CONTRE LE PALUDISME CHEZ L’ADULTE N (chloroquine) Présentation : comprimé à 100 mg Posologie : 1 cp par jour, le jour du départ, pendant le séjour et 4 semaines après le retour Contre-indications : Rétinopathies . Sujet atteint de maladie coeliaque Effets indésirables : Troubles digestifs . Atteintes visuelles révers
Chlamydia Definition Chlamydia is the most common sexually transmitted disease (STD) in the United States, especially among sexually active teens and young adults. Chlamydial infection is caused by bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis . The bacteria are transmitted during oral, vaginal, or anal sex with an infected partner. Risk Factors • History of sexually transmitted disea