Purchase of Medicine under Rate Contract New Forest Hospital Forest Research Institute P.O. New Forest Dehra Dun – 248 006 NEW FOREST HOSPITAL FOREST RESEARCH INSTITUTE (Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education) P.O. New Forest, Dehra Dun - 248 006 Phone : 0135-2772158 , 2224609, 2224648 TENDER DOCUMENT Tender No. : FRI-DDN/7-13/RC (2014-15) / NFH- Tender dated 21.01.2014 : Mar 03, 2014 at 13:00 hrs Opening Date : Mar 03, 2014 at 14:30 hrs. CONTENTS OF THE TENDER PAPER
This paper includes the following documents:
1. Chapter 1:- Tender Notice (Page no.2) 2. Chapter 2:- Enquiry letter (Page no.3) 3. Chapter 3:- Check list (Page no. 4 to 5) 4. Chapter 4:- Terms & Conditions (Page no.6 to 9) 5. Chapter 5:- Format of Document to be attached (Page no. 10 to 12) 6. Chapter 6:- List of required items (Page no. 13 to 18)
Issued to M/ s
OFFICER I/C NEW FOREST HOSPITAL FOREST RESEARCH INSTITUTE P.O. NEW FOREST, DEHRADUN NEW FOREST HOSPITAL FOREST RESEARCH INSTITUTE (Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education) P.O. New Forest, Dehra Dun - 248 006 Phone: 0135-2772158 , 2224609, 2224648 Tender No.FRI-DDN/ 7-13/RC (2014-15) / NFH dated 21.01.2014 Chapter -1: Tender Notice (Instruction to bidders)
Sealed Tenders are invited from the reputed manufacturers/marketing company/ authorized dealers / stockiest/distributors for the purchase of ethical branded/proprietary medicines & surgical consumables for this Institute.
The details of the medicines & surgical consumables, Terms and Conditions, etc. are available in
the tender documents, obtainable from the office of Officer In charge, New Forest Hospital, F.R.I. Dehradun on payment of Rs.227.00 (Including 13.5% Uttrakhand Trade Tax) through demand draft/banker’s Cheque in favour of The Accounts Officer, F.R.I., Dehradun. The Tender should reach this office on or before Mar 03, 2014 up to 13:00 hrs. This will be opened on the same day at 14:30 hrs, in the presence of the bidders or their authorized representatives, if any. Any or all tenders can be rejected by the Director, FRI without assigning any reason. The tender forms and specifications are also available at web site http://fri.icfre.gov.in. The tender form down loaded from above websites must include Rs.227/ through demand draft/banker’s Cheque in favour of The Accounts Officer, F.R.I., Dehradun as tender fee along with the tender submitted. OFFICER I/C, NEW FOREST HOSPITAL, FOREST RESEARCH INSTITUTE, P.O. NEW FOREST, DEHRADUN. NO. FRI-DDN/ 7-13/RC(2014-15)/NFH New Forest Hospital Forest Research Institute P.O. New Forest, Dehra Dun Chapter - 2: ENQUIRY LETTER
Price Lists are invited for the bulk purchase of medicines for the NFH, FRI as per details
mentioned in the tender document. The last date and time of receipt of price list are Mar 03, 2014 up to13.00 hrs. Price list will be opened on Mar 03, 2014 at 14.30 hrs.
Representative of the firm(s) may be present at the time of opening of the price lists if they so
desire. The price lists should bear full details and where possible, be duly supported with GMP certificate, catalogues, pamphlets, literature, pertaining to items and for comparing the quality and rate of the product(s). The products in the price list should in serial as per chapter -6 of tender document. Chapter -3 should be form the first part of the bid and should be placed in front of the bid, failing which bid will be rejected.
Officer In charge, New Forest Hospital Forest Research Institute New Forest, Dehradun Chapter -3: Check list Certificates/Documents required to be submitted in the Bid (Part one of the bid)
The prospective bidders have to submit the following certificates/documents invariably along-
with Bid. If these documents are not submitted conditions not met, the quotation shall be summarily rejected and no further correspondence, in this regard, shall be entertained. SL Documents to be submitted Document If Yes, Enclosed The Page NO / Annexure No where Mention/ attached
The price list being submitted for Bulk supply of
medicines, has each page duly signed and stamped by the authorized signatory of the company with company seal.(As per format 5.1) and copy of Branded formulations as duly approved by State Drug Authority .
The certificate stating the validity period of the current
price list of the company on the letter head of the company is duly signed stamped and attached.(As per format 5.2)
The certificate stating the nature of awards (viz.GMP
& ISO) received by the company is duly signed, stamped and attached.(As per format 5.3)
The certificate of authorization of the local authorized
dealer/stockiest/supplier on the letter head of the company/bidder is duly signed, stamped and attached. .(As per format 5.4)
Certificate regarding Ethical branded medicine.(As per
The Bidder and their supplier (if any) shall also submit
a certificate on the organization letter head stating that
up-to-date returns have been filed there are no dues
with the concerned department(as per format 5.6).
Self attested Photo copy of PAN of Bidder and their
Self attested Photo copy of Trade tax/VAT Certificate
& TIN of Bidder and their supplier (if any).
A duly signed Declaration by the bidder and their
Duly attested copies of valid licenses held by the
bidder and supplier as on the date of bid opening in specified forms of various categories of allopathic medicines issued by the Drug Control Authority of the State under the provision of Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and rules made there under.
Copies of the Audited balance sheets for the preceding
last two financial year to establish the turnover of the bidder.
1. All pages of the tender should be numbered and indexed. 2. The Tenderer may go through the checklist and ensure that all the documents listed above are enclosed in the tender and no column is left blank. If any column is not applicable; it may be filled up as NA. 3. It is the responsibility of tendere to go through the tender document to ensure furnishing all required documents in addition to above, if any. NO.FRI-DDN/7-13/RC (2014-15)/NFH NEW FOREST HOSPITAL Forest Research Institute, P.O. New Forest, Dehra Dun Chapter- 4 : Scope and Condition of Contract
The Forest Research Institute Dehradun is premier Institute of Forest Research & Education under
ICFRE in the country, having a glorious tradition of serving the country over the last 100 years.
Forest Research Institute, Dehradun has a 28 bed hospital, having good infrastructure facilities.
Considering the enormous need of medicines in the New Forest Hospital, the Institute makes all efforts to procure various medicines through bulk purchase from reputed companies, on the bases of their Price List valid for a year up to March 2015.
The Institute therefore approaches reputed medical firms directly or through authorized Dealer to
get authenticated Price List of medicines, manufactured/marketed by them through sealed cover for the year 2014-15. Further the New Forest Hospital is a social serving organization that provides medical facilities to the student of Deemed University, probationers of IGNFA & SFSC, Employees and their families, Retired Employees and their families of ICFRE, FRI, IGNFA, SFSC and FRI Deemed University free of cost. Therefore, we would like you to provide the Price List to give medicines at the maximum discounted hospital rates. Terms & Conditions of Rate Contract of medicines & surgical consumables
Tender shall be subject to following Terms & conditions:-
1. Chapter -3 should form the first part of the bid and should be placed in front of the bid, failing which bid will be rejected. 2. The Bidder and supplier must hold valid licenses as on the date of Bid opening in specified forms for
various categories of allopathic medicines issued by the Drug Control Authority of the state under the provisions of Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940.
3. The Bidder and supplier must not have been convicted by the State Drugs authorities and no case
should be pending under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act and Rules made thereunder.
4. VAT Registration certificate should be available with the Bidder and supplier. Bidder and supplier
shall also submit a certificate on the organization letter head stating that up-to-date returns have been filed there are no dues with the concerned department.
5. Price List of only Ethical branded/ proprietary GMP certified medicines manufactured and marketed
by your company with validity up to March31, 2015. This should include contains of the product, MRP, Hospital supply rates applicable to this Institute and the other taxes as applicable (this should clearly indicate the nature and the amount of the tax in terms of percentage). This price list should have as per format 5.1 & accordance in serial as per chapter -6 of tender document with the authenticated signature and seal of the company/bidder on each page.
6. Every medicine has its own shelf-life period mentioned on the label of medicine/surgical consumables.
The shelf life of medicines/surgical consumables supplied should not have passed more than half of its shelf life at the time of supply.
7. The price list should be submitted on printed pad preferably with sale tax / TIN No. for the firm
8. The price list should be submitted to the undersigned in a sealed envelop duly marked “Price List against enquiry No. FRI-DDN/7-13/RC (2014-15)/NFH Due on Mar 03, 2014”on the corner of the envelop.
9. The audited financial statement for last two year must be submitted by the bidder. Annual turn over of the bidder for last two financial year must have Rs. Fifteen crore.
10. The bidder must be having a supplier within the Uttarakhand State, through which he will make the
supply of medicines to NFH, for this certificate of an authorization must be submitted by the bidder.
11. Performance Bank Guarantee by the Supplier; (i) Within fourteen (14) days from date of the issue of notification of award by the purchaser, the supplier shall
furnish performance bank guarantee to the purchaser for an amount of Rs.10000 (Ten Thousand), valid up to sixty days after the date of completion of all contractual obligations by the supplier.
(ii). In event of any loss due to supplier’s failure to fulfill its obligations in term of the contract, the amount of th
performance security shall be payable to the purchaser to compensate the purchaser for the same.
(iii) Purchaser will release the Performance Bank Guarantee on completion of the supplier’s all contractual
12. The Institute would place the order as per the quoted rates directly to the authorised
Supplier/Dealers/stockiest if they have any for execution of supply order with in Uttrakhand state.
13. The rates quoted should include transportation cost up to NFH, FRI, Dehradun clearly mentioning
the percentage/rate of VAT or all other taxes and duties inclusive and rates should be valid up to March 31, 2015.
14. The rate must be quoted both in figures and words and over writing should be avoided however all
cutting/corrections must be dully authenticated.
15. While sending the rates, the firm shall give an undertaking to the effect that the terms and conditions
mentioned in the enquiry letter against which the rates are being given are acceptable to the firms. In case, the firm does not give this undertaking their rates will not be considered.
16. The firm will ensure availability of all medicines & surgical consumables at all time. The whole
supply as per order shall have to be completed within the time mentioned in supply order. In case the firm fails to supply the ordered medicines and other items, the Institute shall have the right to accept or reject quantity or goods ordered and a penalty will be imposed which has to be decided on the merit of the complaint by the Competent Authority.
17. If the bidder is manufacturer/ authorized dealer / stockiest / distributor of any item, the certificate to
18. Payment will be made on receipt of material and after it has been checked with regard to quality and
quantity of the material supplied on submission of pre receipted bill by the firm within 30 days.
19. The quantity of medicines to be purchased may vary as per demand of the NFH at the time of placing
20. Supplier/distributor had to supply the medicine within 30 days of placing the order otherwise he will be declared defaulter and barred from subsequent rate contract.
21. Only wanted documents as per check list are required to be attached in desired order of check list. 22. The tender must have the index of all the documents enclosed for easy assessment of tender. 23. The successful bidders will have to sign the Agreement in non judicial stamp paper of appropriate
values to get into contract and to submit the WHO GMP Certificate of approved medicine before supplying the medicines.
24. To facilitate the processing of your quoted rates kindly furnish the required certificate as per the
format given on page No.10 to 12 and in the order mentioned their in.
25. The last date for receiving the sealed documents is Mar 03, 2014; no Price List will be entertained
26. No commitments to accept lowest or any tender: NEW FOREST HOSPITAL, FOREST RESEARCH
INSTITUTE shall be under no obligation to accept the lowest or any other quotation received in response to this tender enquiry and shall be entitled to reject any or all offers including those received late or incomplete offers without assigning any reason whatsoever.
27. The suppliers are required to submit the documents as per attached check list. 28 Tender which do not fulfill any or all of the above conditions or incomplete, are liable for rejection. 29. The Director, FRI reserve all the rights to reject any price list wholly or partially without assigning
30. The Forest Research Institute may, without prejudice to any other remedy for breach of contract, by
written notice of default sent to the bidder terminate the Contract in whole or part:
(a) If the bidder fails to provide any or all of the services within the period(s) specified in the Contract (b) If the bidder fails to perform any obligation(s) under the Contract (c) If the bidder, in the judgment of the FRI has engaged in corrupt or fraudulent practices in
competing for or in executing the Contract.
31. The bidder shall indemnify the Institute against all actions, suits, claims and demands brought or made
against it in respect of anything done or committed to be done by the bidder in execution of or in
connection with the work of this contract and against any loss or damage to the hospital in consequence to any action or suit being brought against the bidder for any thing done or committed to be done in the execution of this contract. The bidder will abide by the job, safety measures prevalent in India and will free the hospital from all demands or responsibilities arising from accidents or loss of life, the cause of which is the bidder’s negligence. The bidder will pay all indemnities arising from such incidents without any extra cost to hospital and will not hold the hospital responsible or obligated. FRI may at its discretion and entirely at the cost of the bidder defend such suit, either jointly with the bidder or single in the case the latter chooses not to defend the case.
32. Resolution of Disputes: All disagreements, disputes, difference that may arise between the FRI and
the Bidder/Supplier which can not be resolved through mutual negotiations shall be referred to an Arbitrator appointed in accordance with the provisions of relevant Indian Law. The venue of the proceedings and arbitration shall be Dehradun.
33. Dispute, if any, will be under jurisdiction of Dehradun court, Uttrakhand, India. Chapter - 5: Formats of Documents to be attached along-with bid
YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PLEASE PRINT THE FOLLOWING CERTIFICATES ON THE LETTER HEAD OF THE BIDDER OR/AND SUPPLIER. 5.1. FORMAT FOR PRICE LIST, (Reference Tender No.FRI-DDN/7-13/RC (2014-15)/NFH Dated 21/01/2014) 5.2 Certificate of validity period of the current year price list (Reference Tender No.FRI-DDN/7-13/RC (2014-15)/NFH Dated 21/01/2014) We certify that the Price List being submitted for the supply of medicines to the NFH, FRI for the year 2014-15 is valid up to March 31st 2015.
1. Name : 2. Signature of authorized signatory 3. Designation 4. Seal of the company 5. Date
5.3 Certificate of GMP comply to the revised Schedule ‘M’ under the Drug & Cosmetics Act, 1940 and rules made there under and ISO (Reference Tender No.FRI-DDN/7-13/RC (2014-15)/NFH Dated 21/01/2014) We certify that our company is GMP certified company relates to the compliance of revised Schedule ‘M’ of the Drug & Cosmetics Act 1940 and rules made there under. Company is also ISO 9001-2000 certified. The copy of certificates also attached for ready reference. 1. Name : 2. Signature of authorized signatory 3. Designation 4. Seal of the company 5. Date 5.4 Certificate of authorization
New Forest Hospital Forest Research Institute New Forest,Dehradun,
Reference your Tender No. FRI-DDN/7-13/RC(2014-15)/NFH
dated 21/01/2014 We,-----------------------(name of bidder) who are proven and reputable firm of manufacturing drugs/Marketing drugs, here by authorise M/s-------------------------------------------------(name and address of the supplier) to collect the order and to supply medicines to the NFH, FRI, DEHRADUN for the year 2014-15 and collect the payments on the bases of the supply order placed with them against your requirement as contained in the above referred Tender Document for the listed (as per submitted price list) drugs/surgical consumables manufactured/marketed by us. We further confirm that no supplier or firm or individual other than M/s-----------------------(name and address of the above supplier) is authorized to submit a tender, process the same further and enter into a contract with you against your requirement as contained in the above referred Tender Document for the listed drugs/surgical consumables manufactured/marketed by us. We also hereby extend our full warranty as per terms & conditions of the contract for the drugs/surgical consumable for supply by the above supplier against this Tender Document. Yours faithfully,
1. Name : 2. Signature of authorized signatory 3. Designation 4. Seal of the company 5.5. Certificate ofEthical branded medicine (Reference Tender No.FRI-DDN/7-13/RC (2014-15)/NFH Dated 21/01/2014)
We certify that all the medicines which are catalogued in the price list are only Ethical branded medicine of the company. 1. Name: 2. Signature of authorized signatory 3. Designation 4. Seal of the company 5.6 Certificate of up to date returns paid, (Reference Tender No.FRI-DDN/7-13/RC (2014-15)/NFH Dated 21/01/2014) I/We (Name & address of bidder or/and supplier) certify that we have paid all the dues to the Department of Trade Tax and Income Tax up to the year 2012-2013 .I/We also certify that there are not any types of dues of concerned government departments pending against me till date. 1. Name:
2. Signature of authorized signatory 3. Designation 4. Seal of the company
5. Date: 5.7 Declaration of Bidder or/and supplier, (Reference Tender No.FRI-DDN/7-13/RC (2014-15)/NFH Dated 21/01/2014)
From: Complete address of the bidder (With Phone/Fax &Mobile No.) To:
1. I/We hereby offer to supply medicines and surgical consumables etc to New Forest
Hospital as indicated in the Bid notice in the acceptance of Bid at the rate given in Price Bid Attached and agree to hold this offer open till 31.03.2015. I/We shall be bound by a communication of acceptance dispatched within the prescribed time.
2. I/we have understood the Instructions to the Bidders and Conditions of Contract and fully
3. I/We are fully aware of the nature of medicines and surgical consumables etc. required;
and my /our offer is to supply the medicines and surgical consumables etc. strictly in accordance with the requirements of Hospital.
4. I/We agree to arrange supplies of standard quality drug and surgical consumables. 5. I/We agree that the supply of aforesaid will comply with provisions of Drugs & Cosmetics
6. My/our organization has not been convicted by the State Drugs Authorities and no case is
pending under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act and Rules.
7. We shall supply the drugs/materials as per supply order and within stipulated time. Signature of witness Signature of Bidder/ authorized signatory Name: Name: Address: Designation Address: Seal of the company Date Date CHAPTER-6: LIST OF MEDICINS AND SURGICAL CONSUMABLES FOR THE YEAR 2014-15 SL.
Tab Azithromycin+Fluconazole + Secnidazole (Kit)
Cap/Sachet Saccharomyces Boulardii +Saccharomyces Cerevisiae+Lactic Acide Bacillus
Syp. Paracetamol + Cetrizine + Pseudoephedrine 60ml
Syp. Chlorpheniramine Meleate + Dextromethorphan 100ml
Syp Chlorpheniramine Maleate +Bromhexine +Pseudoephedrine 100ml
Syp./Exp.Diphenhydramine HCL + Ammon CI+ Na citrate 100ml
Syp. Chlorpheniramine Maleate + Ammon CI + Na citrate 100ml
Syp. Chlorpheniramine Maleate + Codeine Phosphate 60ml/100ml
Exp./Syp. Salbutamol+ Ambroxol + Guaiphenesin 100ml
Exp./Syp. Salbutamol+ Guaiphenesin 100ml
Exp./Syp. Terbutaline +Bromhexine + Guaiphensin 100ml
Exp./Syp. Terbutaline + Ambroxol + Guaiphensin 100ml
Ipratropium Bromide+Salbutamol Resipules
Tab. Diclofenac + Paracetamol + Tizanidine
Tab. Diclofenac + Paracetamol + Chlorzoxazone
Tab.Aceclofenac+ Chlorzoxazone+ Paracetamol
Cap. Diacerin 50 +Glucosamine Sulphate +Vitamins
Tab./Cap./Becomplex + Folic Acid+ Vitamin C + Zinc
Syp.Becomplex + Folic Acid+ Vitamin C + Zinc
Tab. Methylcobalamine 1500+ L –Carnitine 500
Tab./Cap. Carbonyl Iron + Folic Acid + Zine
Tab.Cap. Ferrous Fumarate/sulphate/Ascorbate + Folic Acid + Zine
Cap. Tamsulosin + Dutasteride/ Finasteride
Tab. Glimepiride 1mg+ Tab. Metformin 500 mg
Tab. Glimepride 2mg+ Tab. Metformin 500 mg
Tab. Pioglitazone 15 + Metformin 500+ Glimepiridel
Tab. Pioglitazone 15 + Metformin 500 + Glimepiride 2
Tab/Cap L-Ornethine –L-Asparate + Silymarin
Tanic Acid + Cholincitrat + Cetrimide + Lignocain Dental Gel
Choline Salicyclate + Benzolkoniun Chloride + Lignocain HCL Dental Gel
Xylometazoline Hydochloride 0.1% Nasal drops
Xylometazoline Hydochloride 0.05% Nasal drops
Chloramphenicol/Gentamicin+Clotrimazole+Beclometasone+Lidocain Ear Drops
Note: Cotton, Bandage, Crepe Bandage and Gloves may be procured on the bases of sample approved
LCD for Nebulizers (L27226) Contractor Information Contractor Name Contractor Number Contractor Type LCD Information LCD ID Number LCD Title Contractor's Determination Number AMA CPT / ADA CDT Copyright Statement CPT codes, descriptions and other data only are copyright 2009 American Medical Association (or such other date of publication of CPT). All Rights
Nave dei veleni: comitato di sindaci del tirreno cosentino, il 20 ottobre a Roma Il comitato ha convocato i deputati e senatori eletti nella regione per martedì 20 ottobre a Roma 14/10/2009 I sindaci del Tirreno cosentino hanno costituito un «comitato permanente» per «agire unitariamente a tutela dei cittadini che siamo chiamati a rappresentare»: è quanto si legge in una lettera invia