Microsoft word - datasheet - msg - hp 6530b data sheet 5.13.08 accepted.doc
BUSINESS TRAVELER. Scalable, 14.1-inch diagonal display, Intel processors
The highly mobile HP Compaq 6530b Notebook
WLAN5 and Bluetooth® technologies allow you to
PC helps keep you connected and productive so
conveniently stay connected in more places.
your office goes with you. This newly designed
HP Professional Innovations help you focus on your
notebook offers the latest Intel® Core™2 Duo
Processors,2 enhanced security solutions, and
Built to protect.
An array of multi-layered,
compatibility with a range of HP Universal
customizable security solutions help defend your
Accessories11 for a complete business solution
network, your applications, and your data.
Built to simplify.
Boost your productivity while
maximizing simplicity with features such as HP
With the 14.1-inch diagonal widescreen display,
QuickLook 2, which allows you to quickly view
you choose between a high-resolution, an anti-
your e-mail, calendar, contacts, and tasks
glare or an HP BrightView display. Experience new
levels of system responsiveness when running
Built to last.
Reliable features such as HP
multiple applications and smarter battery
DuraFinish, magnesium alloy support structure, and
performance designed to help extend mobility with
HP 3D DriveGuard help give you a reliable
Intel® Core™2 Duo Processors. With the Upgrade
Bay with Dual HDD support, easily replace your
optical with an optional secondary hard drive11 or upgrade to the next-generation optical drive. Quickly synchronize and store your data with different types of devices or other users with the integrated Media Card Reader. Enjoy wireless in more places Whether you’re across the street or across the country, HP Mobile Broadband,4 Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™
Genuine Windows Vista downgrade to Genuine Windows® XP Professional12 Certified:
Next generation 45nm Intel® Core™2 Duo 9000 and 8000 series mobile processors
Next generation Intel® Mobile 45 Chipset Family
DDR2 SDRAM, 800 MHz, two slots supporting dual-channel memory, 1024/2048/4096 MB SODIMMs, up to 8192 MB total
120/160/250 GB 5400 rpm SATA HDD, 160 GB 7200 rpm SATA HDD, HP 3D DriveGuard
Fixed 12.7-mm SATA optical drive or secondary hard drive: DVD+/–RW SuperMulti DL LightScribe Drive, DVD/CD-RW
Combo Drive, DVD-ROM Drive; 250 GB 5400 rpm HDD
14.1-inch diagonal WXGA (1280 x 800), 14.1-inch diagonal WXGA BrightView (1280 x 800), 14.1-inch diagonal WXGA+
Next generation Intel integrated graphics
High Definition Audio, stereo speakers, stereo headphone/line out, stereo microphone in, integrated dual-microphone array
Optional HP un2400 EV-DO/HSPA Mobile Broadband Module (requires mobile network operator service); Intel
802.11a/b/g/n draft 2.0, Broadcom 802.11a/b/g/n draft 2.0, b/g; HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth® Wireless
Broadcom NetLink Gigabit Ethernet PCI Controller (10/100/1000 NIC), 56K v.92 modem
1 ExpressCard/54 slot, Media Card Reader
4 USB 2.0 ports, VGA, S-video TV out, stereo microphone in, stereo headphone/line out, 1394a, power connector, RJ-
11/modem, RJ-45/ethernet, docking connector, secondary battery connector
Full-sized keyboard, touchpad with scroll zone, VoIP ready5 - optional VGA webcam with dual-microphone array, touch-
HP Recovery Manager (Vista only), WinDVD 8 (select models), HP QuickLook 2, Roxio Creator Business 10 (select models)
Standard: HP ProtectTools, TPM Embedded Security Chip 1.2, Enhanced Pre-Boot Security, HP Spare Key, HP Disk Sanitizer,
Enhanced Drive Lock, Drive Encryption for HP ProtectTools, Credential Manager for HP ProtectTools, File Sanitizer for HP
Optional:11 HP Fingerprint Sensor, Smart Card Reader (replaces ExpressCard), Kensington Lock, HP Privacy Filter, McAfee
Dimensions (h × w × d) 1.28 (at front) x 13.18 x 9.56 in / 32.6 (at front) x 334.8 x 242.8 mm
Starting at: 5.3 lb / 2.41 kg (weight will vary by configuration)
6-cell (55 WHr) Lithium-Ion battery, 6-cell (47 WHr) Lithium-Ion battery, optional HP (52 WHr) Extended Life Battery,11 optional HP (95 WHr) Ultra-Capacity Battery,11 90W HP Smart AC Adapter, 90W Smart Combo Adapter,11 HP Fast Charge10
HP Docking Station, HP Advanced Docking Station, HP Monitor Stand, HP Dual-Monitor Stand, HP Adjustable Notebook Stand,
Limited 3-year,1-year and 90-day warranty options available depending on country, limited1-year warranty on primary battery. HP Care Pack Services extend service contracts which go beyond your standard warranties. For more details visit: http://www.hp.com/go/lookuptool.
1. Certain Windows Vista product features require advanced or additional hardware. See www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/getready/hardwarereqs.mspx and
www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/getready/capable.mspx for details. Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor can help you determine which features of Windows Vista will run on your computer. To download the tool, visit www.windowsvista.com/upgradeadvisor.
2. Dual Core is a new technology designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit
from use of this technology. 64-bit computing on Intel architecture requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, operating system, device drivers
and applications enabled for Intel® 64 architecture. Processors will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. See www.intel.com/info/em64t for more information.
3. Do not copy copy-right protected materials. Intended for creation and storage of your original material and other lawful uses. Double Layer discs can store more
data than single layer discs. Double-layer discs burned with this drive may not be compatible with many existing single-layer DVD drives and players. LightScribe creates a monochrome image. LightScribe media required and sold separately. Note that DVD-RAM cannot read or write to
2.6 GB Single Sided/5.2 GB Double Sided – Version 1.0 media
4. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for availability and coverage in your area. Available in
5. WiFi access point and Internet service required and not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited. Wireless, internet, and VoIP require
6. The specifications for the 802.11n WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the
ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11n WLAN devices.
7. For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 8 GB (for XP) and 10 GB (for Vista) of system disk is reserved for the system
8. Shared video memory (UMA) uses part of the total system memory for video performance. System memory dedicated to video performance is not available for
9. The term "10/100/1000" or "Gigabit" Ethernet indicates compliance with IEEE standard 802.3ab for Gigabit Ethernet, and does not connote actual operating
speed of 1 Gb/sec. For high speed transmission, connection to a Gigabit Ethernet server and network infrastructure is required.
10. Fast Charge technology recharges your battery up to 90% within 90 minutes when the system is off. Fast Charge does not apply to 12-cell Ultra-Capacity battery.
11. Sold separately or purchased as an optional feature.
12. Windows Vista Business disk also included for future upgrade if desired. To qualify for this downgrade an end user must be a business (including governmental or
educational institution) and is expected to order annually at least 25 customer systems with the same custom image.
13. HD content required to view HD images.
14. Dual Channel is only supported when the system is configured with DDR2 symmetric memory (ie: 2x256).
15. 60 day trial period. Internet access required to receive updates. First update included. Subscription required for updates thereafter. This McAfee Total Protection
for Small Business software is licensed to you by McAfee under the terms of the McAfee end user license agreement which can be read at www.mcafee.com
2008 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject
to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the
express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be
construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial
errors or omissions contained herein. Bluetooth is a trademark of its proprietor and used by
Hewlett-Packard Company under license. Microsoft and Windows are U.S. registered trademarks
of Microsoft Corporation. Windows Vista is either a registered trademark or trademark of
Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Intel and Core are trademarks
or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and other countries. To learn more, visit www.hp.com
P&G South Africa 2004 HIV/AIDS Report 1 A. Introduction B. Governance Indicator 1. Indicator 2. Overall Strategy for Managing HIV/AIDS Risk Indicator 3. Indicator 4. Indicator 5. Indicator 6. Current and Projected HIV/AIDS Prevalence and Incidence Rates Indicator 7. Current HIV/AIDS-Associated Costs and Losses Indicator 8. Future HIV/AIDS-Associated Costs
Use of Dexmedetomidine as an Adjunct to Pain Control Following OPCAB:Jeffrey L. Horswell MD, Michael J. Mack MD, Donna A Bachand RN PhD, Luis Michelsen MD, Syma L. Prince RN BSN,Cardiopulmonary Research Science and Technology Institute, Dallas Texas Objectives Preoperative Characteristics by Treatment Group Postoperative Complications by Treatment Group Risk