Italiano Farmacia on line: comprare cialis senza ricetta, acquistare viagra internet.
(The first 15 minutes of the examination are for reading the paper only.)
questions in Part I and five
questions from Part II, choosing three
questions from Section A and
questions from Section B.
All workings, including rough work, should be done on the separate answer sheet as an adjacent to; the rest
The intended marks for the questions are given in brackets [ ]
Each question is followed by four possible choices of answers. Choose the correct answer and write it
(i)Interferon’s inhibits the infection of
(ii) Tropical plant like Sorghum is efficient carbon dioxide fixers due to operation of
(iii) Heart rot disease of sugar beet is mainly due to deficiency of
(iv) Conjoint, Collateral, Open and Endarch vascular bundles are found in
(a) natural selection (b) survival of the fittest
(c) evolution through mutation (d) struggle for existance
(vi) The change of gene frequency from one generation to next is known as
Fill in the blanks with suitable words
1. Bulliform cells are formed in the epidermis of . leaf
2. If wall pressure of a cell decreases, DPD of that cell will.
3. The conversion of Ammonia to nitrite and then to nitrate is called.
4. A …………fruit is derived from one carpel or the fused carpels of a single flower, whereas an
aggregate fruit is derived from several carpels of a single flower.
5. A blue copper protein involved in light reaction of photosynthesis is.
6. Reabsorption of water from urine is increased by the hormone………………while
reabsorption of Na ions from urine is enhanced by ……………………
7. . is a plant hormone responsible for reversal of Dwarfism
4. Epithelial tissue lining a blood vessel is.
--------------------- is the study of mode of transmission of various communicable diseases.
10. In a C3 plant, CO2 fixation takes place in the …………cells, whereas in a C4 it takes place in
Supply the appropriate term /answer for each of the following
1. Human baby born with a hole in ventricular septum
2. Manure consisting of rotten vegetables and animal refuse
3. Chemical that can be used as a fuel for automobiles
4. Number of organisms required to cause disease
5. Process of formation of blood corpuscles.
6. A species occupying the same range as another species but maintaining identity by not interbreeding
7. The most recent direct pre-historic ancestor of present man
8. A structural change in chromosome which appears phenotypically
9. Transfer of a part of chromosome or a set of genes to non homologous chromosome
10. Preservation of germplasm at ultra low temperature
(a) Match each item under Column A with that which is most appropriate in Column B. You must rewrite
f. Hyper secretion of Growth hormone.
Give one significant difference between each of the following
1) Auxetic growth and Accretionary growth
1. Prior to sowing rice, a legume was cultivated and ploughed back in the field.
2. It is unusual to get the same infectious disease more than once.
3. Hybrid vigour is best maintained in vegetatively propagating crops
4. Shoot tips are usually selected as explants in plant tissue culture.
5. Heart wood ceases the function of conducting tissue and gives support to the stem
1. EDTA. 2. EEG 3. CT- scan 4.IPM 5.VAM 6.ABA 7. NAA 8. IBA
Give the best contribution of the following scientist
Answer any three
2. Explain the general characteristics of the three types of permanent tissue with the help of the L.S
3. Define turgor pressure. Explain four significance of turgidity in plants.
4. Draw the L.S of an ovary to show the process of fertilization in angiosperms
Describe the flow of electrons in non- cyclic photophosphorylation and compare it with that of cyclic
2. What is meant by ascent of sap? Which tissue act as the path of ascent of sap? How does Dixon’s
3. Describe the process of urine formation in kidneys.
1) Kranz anatomy helps in performing the act of maximum carbon dioxide utilization. Justify this
2) If a tobacco plant is kept in short day conditions in summer for more than 12 hours of daylight, how
would this effect the flowering of the plant?
3) Describe the mechanism of the stomatal opening with help of the diagrams and explain the role of
How do functions of Cytokinin differ from Gibberellins?
2. Describe an experiment that would demonstrate that the growth stimulating hormone is produced at
Draw the V.S of Eye and label the parts
4. Mention how RBC’s maintains electrostatic neutrality.
1. Enlist the general functions of the mineral elements in the life of a plant.
2. Explain the role played by phytochrome in seed germination
3. Describe the flow of blood through heart during different phases of the cardiac cycle
4. Name and describe the sequence of steps in the formation of urea.
Answer any two
1. Describe the Humoral and Cell mediated immune reaction towards the entry of antigens 
2. Genetically modified food is common these days but they should be released in the market after
conducting appropriate tests. Comment.
3. Mention some important reasons for drug addiction.
4. Define Metastasis. Suggest three early diagnostic symptoms or danger signals of Cancer. 
5. Give a note on deficiency disease and degenerative disease.
1. Why is genetic variability essential for a species to survive?
2.”Mutation is raw material for evolution.” Justify the statement.
3. Emblicaofficinalis and Aloe vera are found abundantly in Bhutan. Give two important medicinal uses
5. What is endoscopy?Differentiate between laproscope and gastroscope
6. What is sickle cell anemia? Why does nature favour existence of sickle cell Anemia?
i) Rabies is also known as hydrophobia.
ii) Babies separated from the leper (suffering from leprosy) parents in early life grow into a healthy
iii) Skin grafted from other person of same species is rejected.
2) Mammals are evolved from reptiles”, how embryological evidences of evolution support this statement
4) What do you understand by innate immunity and acquired immunity?
5) What is genetic counseling? What role is played by amniocentesis in genetic counseling?
3. Polyploidy is genetic mechanism that leads to origin of new species. Support the above statements
with example of origin of Hexaploid wheat.
4. What are the advantages of Micropropagation?
5. Give an account of Lederberg’s Replica Plating experiment to show genetic basis of adaptation. 
Montana Tech of the University of Montana Bachelor of Science in COMPUTER SCIENCE 2009-2010 Catalog FRESHMAN YEAR Total Credits 16 Total Credits 15 SOPHOMORE YEAR Total Credits 16 Total Credits 15 JUNIOR YEAR Total Credits 15 Total Credits 14 SENIOR YEAR Total Credits 14 Total Credits 15 Minimum cred
Executive Committee Officers: David Wright, Chairman Vice Chairman, SC Public Service Commission Renze Hoeksema, Vice Chairman Director of Federal Affairs, DTE Energy David Boyd, Membership Commissioner, MN Public Utilities Commission Robert Capstick, Finance Director of Government Affairs, Yankee Atomic/Connecticut Yankee Greg White, Communications Commissioner